Things I considered before moving to Estonia..

Once I decided to move to Estonia, I searched various modes for entering into this country such as study, business and travel. I had no intention to be in Estonia just for a few days, nor did I have any work experience. I was only left with the option of study....

I searched almost all the universities in Estonia to find a course that would be the most suitable one for me...Finally after 5-6 days, I found a course named INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS the most appealing one.. I have huge interest in politics and economy, this course seemed interesting to me..

To apply in any university in Estonia, I found an authentic and Government approved mode 'dreamapply' https://estonia.dreamapply.com) on google. Through this web page, I came to know about right method of submitting the application. All the universities of Estonia with all their available courses are shown in it. You just need to follow the instructions and you can apply in any university in Estonia with one click..(super easy and reliable way of applying :) ). 

I didn't feel the need to hire any agent to proceed my application (which is so good...).I also received replies from universities (
within 5-10 working days) I applied in . After paying a fixed (non-refundable) amount of 100 euros (which is application fee), I was instructed well  for further process at every step. With this one-time payment, you can apply in two different universities for two different courses as well.

After shortlisting some universities by considering some really important variables like fees structure, reputation of the university, facilities and so on... I decided to apply in Tallinn University, Tallinn. The fees in this university seemed genuine and I really liked the campus images on university website..

I felt really positive and enthusiastic about moving to Estonia while doing all the important tasks...:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I came to know about this beautiful country....

My visit to India.......turned into a long vacation..