How I came to know about this beautiful country....


TALLINN IN WINTERS....

One day, I was casually surfing internet for some natural pictures of wildlife and landscapes, I stopped the cursor at one picture....greenery, calm road..I suddenly felt urge to know about the place...After scrolling similar pictures, I came to know that it is a place in ESTONIA....

I was bit surprized because I never heard about this country....then I googled more about it and felt spellbound with the beauty of this place..."TRULY, SOME TREASURES ARE HIDDEN"....For many days, I tried to learn more about ESTONIA, its culture and every possible information that could make me 'a familiar person' to this country...

Trust me...once you know more about this North European country, you will immediately love it. I was waiting for my PR approval from Saskatchewan, Canada that time. I decided to apply for Estonian visa and completely ignored my PR profile for Canada.(It really took huge time to convince my parents though, yet I succeeded☺️☺️☺️)....I am glad my decision was right....Moving to Estonia became life changing decision for me.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I considered before moving to Estonia..

My visit to India.......turned into a long vacation..